I started my hair journey with the intent to achieve healthier, longer relaxed hair, and also trying to cure adult acne and black spots using more natural approach. Now I'm transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair. whether relaxed or natural I now know that African hair can grow long when given right treatment and also shown TENDER, LOVE AND CARE. Hopefully my hard work will pay off and this damaged hair of mine will be healthier and look fabulous.
Saturday, November 2, 2013
LIEBSTER AWARD 2013
I was nominated for the liebster blog award by my two beautiful blog sisters( onyeka, so sorry for taking so much time in accepting the award, this is by far the hardest post i have written.) and uzoma@Don't touch that hair.
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster is a German word that means kind. The Liebster Award is a blog award nomination presented to novice bloggers in an effort to spread blog love and increase blog exposure.
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link back to their blog
Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
Let your nominees know of their award. Here are my answers to onyeka's questions:
What do you like about blogging and why did you start blogging? i love talking and sharing about things i never knew where helpful to our hair and i started blogging when i had a terrible experience with my hair that left me with a lifeless limp of damaged hair.
Who do you have in mind when writing your blog posts? people like me who didnt know about some simple changes that would make a whole lot of difference in the growth of our hair.
Do you have a favourite blog(s) you visit often? yes!! i love Linda ikeji's blog, where i keep to date with Nigerian gossip and news.
Do you always leave a comment on posts on blogs you like or follow? sometimes when i can relate to what the blogger is trying to say.
If you do not like or you are not in support of a post on a blog would you say(comment) or ignore (pretend you didn't read the post.? yes i pretend i didn't read it
Are you into 'KEEPING FIT AND HEALTHY EATING'? yes am struggling to keep fit and eat more healthier
What's your favorite food in the WORLD? bitter leaf soup and fufu!!!!!!
Do you wear your hair relaxed or un-relaxed? am trying to transition to a more natural hair.
Whats your 'hair goal'?
if you have any.... right now i will love to pack it in a bun.
If you were asked to make a wish, what would you wish for? i would wish for a pimple free face and very clear skin.
What do you hate most about yourself? i tend to start things with a strong force and loss interest very quickly( i pray it does not happen with my poor blog)
And here are uzoma's questions
My 10 questions for the nominees:
(1) Why did you decide to start a blog? trying to document my hair growth challenges and share with people some fascinating things i have been learning from the internet
(2) What is your favorite thing about blogging? sharing useful tips that can help
(3) If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be and why? the Bahamas i have heard is like a slice of heaven.
(4) List one interesting fact about yourself? am a very good listener and i try very hard not to judge people
(5) Fanta or Coke? i used to loooove coke, i think i was even addicted. but i try to drink water more these days.
(6) What is your favourite TV series? greys anatomy
(7) What three words that best describe your hair? damaged, ear length and in- recovery.
(8) What is your favourite piece of clothing or accessory in your wardrobe? my leather jacket.
(9) Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? don't think i know of it
(10) What is your favourite song? Whitney Houston i look to you
thank you so so much onyeka and uzoma. ONE LOVE
My questions to the nominated bloggers…
Tell 11 Interesting Facts about Self and answer the below questions
What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
Why did you start blogging?
what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
one interesting fact about yourself
How many times do you post per week?
How do you balance life, blog, social media ?
What are three things you cannot live without?
What is your most prized possession?
Describe yourself in three words.
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
the chronicles of lady G
its not all about my hair, honest
So, there you have it. I’m looking forward to seeing the responses. Thanks so much,