- get any clean, empty plastic bottle with a lid.
- fill the bottle 3/4 with water
- fill the rest with apple cider vinegar
- add a few drops of tea tree oil
- close the bottle and shake to mix very well. pop lid open and pour a little on a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- after cleaning your face like you normally would, swipe the ACV soaked cotton pad over your entire face, avoiding the eye-area and lips. A little burning may occur, but its noting compared to some of the alcohol based astringents or toners that i have tried before.
- let your face dry completely, then apply your serums, creams lotions as you normally would.
Saturday, November 2, 2013
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONER
Since finding about the whole natural and healthier lifestyle, i have been getting to know so many informations that are so overwhelming and which sounds so good to be true.
I have always had serious problems with my skin since i can remember. pimples, zits, Acne ,breakouts, whichever they name they are called i have had them all. its been absolutely horrible and just depressing.
Have tried almost everything both conventional and unconventional methods. products like proactive, neutrogena, clearasil, clean and clear, oxy,clinique, olay, cetephil, i can just keep naming them and i have even tried going to the dermatologist and getting prescription creams and drugs, nothing seems to just to work. sometimes it even seems to make it worse because my skin will just be seriously irritated.
so i have decided to try the so much talked about apple cider vinegar toner;
I just started mine on the 1st of November and lets see how this one goes, will bring an update after 2 months so that you also can see if this is going to be my saving grace from a life time of struggle with bad skin.